Thursday, September 10, 2015

Me, Myself and I

Hey everyone, I'm Erica Frazier!

Me at a wedding last December
 

I'm from Coventry, RI and I am currently attending RIC for my second degree in Physical Education/Health Education. I will be 25 at the end of this month and I have a boyfriend, Chanda, that I've been with for over 3 years.
Chanda and I at my cousin's wedding this summer.
 
Over the summer, my brother, Chanda and I took a trip to Texas to visit some family. My uncle lives on a lake in Montgomery, TX just outside of Houston so we spent the week tubing, swimming and catching up. We don't often get together so my grandparents requested a picture of all the grandkids while we were there:
 
 
When I'm not in class, I am usually working at Applebee's. Besides that I'm a HUGE sports fan. Especially when it comes to the Bruins and Patriots:
 
My Saint Patrick's Day Bruins Jersey
 
Other than watching sports, I play softball. I've been playing since I was 5 and look forward to it every spring.
 

 
I'm a pretty simple person looking forward to this semester and learning to blog :)
 




1 comment: